Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Creations to share and blog candies to share!!

Good Afternoon!!!

I have some new creations to share with all of you that I did for a crop over at Maryanne's Scrappy Gifts Community on "Blog Frog"!! I also have a community on Blog Frog; Creative Creations By Angela and would love it if you all would join my community if you haven't already! Just click on the names of the communities and it will take you to it!

But first I have some yummy giveaways to share with you from some of my scrappy friends!

I have some yummy blog candy announcements! Some friends of mine needs some help reaching their goals!
First up is:

3 Kid Crop Shop! She is a very talented scrapper that wants to reach her goal of 75 Followers! Lets help her out! Here are 2 pics of her yummy blog candy!