Tuesday, July 03, 2012

CC's Hot Summer Blog Hop!

Come on over to one of the best craft sites on Ning, Colorful Creations, we are having a super fun and HOT SUMMER Blog Hop!!!


There will be lots of challenges, new blogs to add to your friends lists & even some new techniques you may have never tried before!!  So hop on over and check us out!
*********************************************************************************
The Blog Hop is going to start on July 20th and end on the 22nd!

HAPPY SCRAPPIN'

~ANGELA~

4 comments:

Tabitha said...

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see you there! I am now a follower!

Brandi Matos said...

Thanks for posting Angela! I am a follower of your blog!

scrapping4me said...

Hello Angela so wonderful to see you at Colorful Creations and promoting the blog hop! Cant wait to see your creations! Cheers Rachael

Unknown said...

Your very welcome! I can't wait for the blog hop to start!! I'm excited to be crafting again ... I knew there was something missing for a while LOL