Sunday, July 22, 2012

Challenge Creations

Good Afternoon All ....

I have some Challenge Creations to show ... I hope ya'all like them!

Happy Birthday Elephant Card:


 I used Bic Colored Markers to color in the Elephant and used a silver gel highlighting pen to accent the elephant and gold gel highlighting pen in the Birthday Banner on the posts and the wrinkles of the banner. The Happy Birthday Banner is from a SVG File, but I can't remember where I got it, I had gotten in an email from a fellow blogger (sorry). I used brads in the upper left corner and the lower right corner to accent the card. The dots in the card I had


decided to use glitter, give it a little sparkle, after all it is a bday card :) I also used gems in the eyes.

** Challenges Used in: My paper Craft World: Buttons/Brads, My Crafting Channel

   USA Glitter Card:       
                                                                                                                             
I decided to use a Turtle that I had gotten from Bugaboo Stamps, I colored him with Bic Colored Markers and used my Starlight gel highlighting pen to accent most of the card (LOL). I used letters that I had cut with my Cricut, I used an off white vellume behind my America Sticker. I doubled red ribbon to create a wide piece.  The paper I had decided to use are plain red card stock, white card stock and a glitter blue card stock that I had won from a blog challenge. Of course I used twine to :)  The America Sticker I created by making medallion and layering a dark blue circle and added a shiny border with my Star Bright gel pen, than put an America sticker over that, I had gotten from DCW at the PX here on base. I then Inked the edges of the card and took my Star Bright gel pen to the border, smudged it and took my embossing heater to it.

** Challenges Used in: Getting Cricky with K Andrew

Gift Box: 

 I used my Cricut for most of this box .. It was so much fun!! I used the Pangora Cartridge for this one. I added glitter to the white parts of the panda and 3d foam squares to raise the image.


Card Stock Used: 
Craft Papers from DCW, Red Card Stock from DCW and Striped Paper from CTMH.

















** Challenges used in: Krafty Girls: 3D #12,  Joyful Stamper: Inspire me Fridays #68,  
Getting Cricky with K Andrew


Dolphin Card:




I used a Digi Stamp for the Dolphins from Trimgym Digital Stamps. I used glitter Glue to accent the water and make it pop ... I used my gold gel highlighting pen on the sun to make it shine. My Sentiment is from my Cricut ( Basic Shapes/Fonts Cartridge). I love twine so of course I tied twine across the top of the card and put 3 brads along the right side of the card on the inside paper square.
Cards Stock Used:  DCW Shine Blue Card Stock, Printable paper from Creating with TLC, Craft Paper from DCW.







** Challenges Used in: Getting Cricky with K Andrew

Don't forget to enter for my 75 Followers Prize!!

                      ~ Happy Scrappin ~

                                      ~ ANGELA ~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

12 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for entering your gift box in Krafty Girls! I love all the glitter you added to the panda! So cute! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

Cute cards!! Love the touch of sparkle :) TFS

Hugs, Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots

Becky said...

These are all so cute, but I have to admit I especially adore the sparkly panda!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Super cute Panda! I love all the glitter! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!

Stacey
Krafty Girls DT

Julie said...

You do great work with your digis! I love the accents you did with the gel pen on the elephant. I hop you stop by my digi site at www.scraphappypapercrafter.com where I offer all free digis for people to use. Happy Crafting!!!

Nana said...

All the card are so pretty. Loving that box.

Hugs
Nana
My Crafting Channel

katieo said...

Cute projects. I sm a new follower

Annette said...

Your cards are darling! I found you from My Crafting Channel and am a new follower:)

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow lots more fun projects. Love the dolphins. They are lovely. The elephant is so fun. Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge. Good Luck! :)

Heather
Getting Cricky Design Team Member

Jen said...

Great projects! Thanks for linking up at your elephant card at Cooking With Cricut for our "Buttons & Brads" Challenge.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team

Craftin Desert Divas said...

The cards are really nice. I like the elephant. I'm a new follower. Hope you will visit my blog.

Tara
www.craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com

Becky Litz said...

great projects! thanks for posting your cute elephant card at CWC!