Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some Blog Candy from a friend and some creations!

Good Morning Everyone!!

Well good morning wonderful followers! I hope everyone is having a great morning so far :)
I have some announcements today and to share a few creations! I hope you like them :) They were made for challenges over at Colorful Creations!

Announcement #1: My friend Celeste is having a just because blog candy giveaway HERE!




Yummy candy Celeste! Go check her out!! She has some beautiful creations :)


Announcement #2: 
I'm still trying to reach 100 followers and am only at 33 :(  My 100 Followers Candy
And here is the candy :))

I've also added to it :) Now ... There will be a grand prize, second and third! I'll revising my 100 followers candy pics soon!!

Announcement #3:
I've been moved from GDT to DT on Colorful Creations starting July 1st!!! I already have a challenge posted there as well "The Brick Wall Challenge" It's a card challenge! But you all should go check us out, we have a ton of challenges and yummy RAKs for the winner(s)! All the ladies and gentlemen over there are so nice and wonderful! :) CHECK THEM OUT HERE

Announcement #4:
Check out my June Challenge HERE  Depending on how many entries I get depends on how many winners there will be ... example: 10 entries = 3 winners! (1st, 2nd and 3rd), so click on the link and check it out! It's a fun sketch I think :)

Ok now time to show off my new creation!

This one is for my "Brick Wall Card Challenge" on Colorful Creations! It was a lil challenging for me at first until I got the hang of where to cut the bricks out lol
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day! and an awesome weekend!
Happy Scrapping, I know that's what I'm getting ready to do :)


~ANGELA~

2 comments:

Carol said...

I became a new follower, I found you from Celeste's Blog. You are very talented. Keep up the great work. chale@gci.net

Jessica Buffa said...

Beautiful Card Angela and congrats on "moving on up"...
Please stop by my blog...there's a surprise there for you!
:O)
Jessica