Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fancy Folds Card Challenge Creation

Well over at Stamp-n-Doodle there is a "Fancy Folds" Challenge. Here is what I came up with for the challenge! I like it, I think it's cute :) 


I used Vellum quotes and a Digi Stamp from a Clip Art site, sadly I can not remember which one it was from :( I'm sorry.  I love pearls and flowers so naturally I used them to. I used papers from a stack set from Wal-Mart ( I thought it was cute!) They were glitter infused papers. I embosed the flowers in the right corner under the Vellum quote and put tiny brads in the middle and attached a piece of pink ribbon on the bottom of the vellum.
I got the idea from www.Splitcoasters.com
This card was so easy to do, I was really surprised!
I really hope you all like the card, I know I do :)

Have a good night all! And have an AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

~ANGELA~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice. I love all the little flowers and the pearls.

Jani
Paper Compulsions