Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Winners!!

Hi All ...

I made it to Colorado Springs and got married yesterday!

Sorry this is so late ... I have been so busy!! But here are my winners!!

Valentines Challenge: Kath!
The Bright Challenge: Denine!
Blog Candy:
        3rd: Tammy
        2nd: Yolie
And my 1st place winner is: Imogene

CONGRATS to all my WINNERS!!!! Awsome job ladies!!  I'm looking forward to seeing more beautiful creations!

Please share my blog! I'm only at 15 followers! Remember as soon as we get to 100 followers there are some blog candies to win! All you have to do is be a follower, comment on 100 followers here and follow the insturctions and soon that blog candy will be ... someones!

I will be posting more challenges and my creations once we move into our apartment (hopefully this weekend!) and put everything away!

I just want to take the time to thank all of my followers for participating in my challenges and for being patient with me! Thank you all!

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Hi Angela, I'm glad you made it safe and sound. Congrats, you are now a Mrs.!! :) What is your email address?

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Congrats, everyone!!