Tuesday, February 22, 2011

UPDATES!

Good Morning,

Just a few Updates today!

#1:  My Valentines Challenge Ends tomorrow at midnight! Winner will be announced on Thursday the 24th!

#2 The winners of my Blog Grand opening will be announced on Thursday as well!

#3 The winner of the Bright Challenge will be announced on Thursday as well so HURRY and get it in!!

Ok ... I'm moving to Colorado! Yay I'm sooo excited!!! I'm also getting MARRIED on March 4th to my soul mate, my love; Jake Davis! I'll post pictures after I get them uploaded.

Due to the move and the Marriage ... It may be a few days before I post again after Feb. 24th (Thursday), so to CELEBRATE I will be having another challenge! I will post the challenge and details on Feb. 24th (Thursday)!!

Hope everyone has a great day!! I'll be finishing packing up all my belongings! Happy Day!

HUGS,

~ ANGELA~ 

No comments: