Sunday, July 22, 2012

New Blog Linky Party at My Crafting Channel

~ Good Afternoon Fellow Bloggers ~

If you are somewhat new to blogging or your blog has less than 500 Followers and you would like more exposure and want to meet more crafty friends then simply link your blog to this party.


~ Here's The Rules ~
* Comment on this post
*Be a follower of this blog
*Create a new blog post titled
:
New Blog Linky Party at My Crafting Channel
  
This is an awesome way to meet new bloggers and get more followers!
Just head on over to My Crafting Channel HERE ,
Follow all the rules (which aren't many and not hard :) )
And of course be a follower! They have awesome challenges, events and tutorials/ideas along with LOTS of inspiration for projects, Mine are mostly Cards and Layouts, but I also love to do Altered Art on occasion.
I just want to say thank you to YOU, for being/becoming a follower and to My Crafting Channel, for coming up with this great idea!
She also has Follower Candy going on right now for when she reaches 250 Followers, she will be giving away a $150 Joanns Gift Card!! So please make sure you head on over there and LINK UP and ENTER FOR HER DRAWING!!

** I also am having a 75 FOLLOWERS DRAWING look HERE  ** 
 ** Make sure to get your name in the drawing!! **

~ HAPPY SCRAPPIN ~

~ ANGELA ~ 

Make sure to link up below and check back to visit blogs and meet new bloggers:

4 comments:

Nana said...

Hi Angela, what a beautiful butterfly I love it. Thanks for linking up. Have a great day.

Nana

Nana said...

Hi Angela the only linkie I see is for the SVG Challenge Bliniie. Please add the regular button from my blog you will find it on the right side bar.

Thanks Nana

Becky said...

I found your blog from the linky party and I'm your newest follower. Excited to look around and see your creations!

stamp-color-and create said...

I found you through the Linky Party at My Crafting Channel. I'm now following you and hope you will follow me too.