Thursday, July 19, 2012

Challenge Creations!

Good Morning All ...

I have a couple of challenge pieces to show you today, from FBD, Stamp n Doodle, DYSU & RRR ( Really Reasonable Ribbon).  I am working on some others, but these 2 I have done for now.



I paper pierced the edges by her Coffee Digi that I colored with just Bic Colored Markers and used a Gold highlighting pen to highlight some accent pieces. I also paper pierced hearts under and above the "Sweet" Digi Stamp.
I did pink and white paint splatter on the white card stock to the right of the image and attached some buttons. and finished it off with some twine that I wrapped around the bottom of the card and attached a twine bow and some bling.





Challenges Used in: FBD, DYSU # 81,


I used her Owl Sand Digi Stamp, again colored with Bic Colored Markers and also added some gold highlighting accents in the sand castle and in the sand.
I chose a "Relax" Stamp as my sentamant, I think playing in the sand is very relaxing and as an adult is very fun, makes me remember when I was a kid :) 
I also added some bling along the yellow edges and wrapped with twin, I LOVE twine! It always adds the extra umph to the cards! (in my opinion)


Challenges Used in:
 ~ FBD, RRR#52, Stamp n Doodle Summer Holiday.



Make sure to check out her blog and play along! She has some awesome Digis and also sells rubber stamps now!

Enjoy and Happy Scrappin'

~ ANGELA ~

5 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

These cards are SO SUPER CUTE!
LOVE the first. Pink and Brown are always one of those 'OOOOOHHH' inducing color combos! :) add tiny buttons, a SWEET sentient and gorgeous layers ... and you certainly have a winner! :D

The second is ADORABLE!!! LOVE your coloring and the gold accents (on both). That is a super fun touch! love the itty bitty clouds :) And, I agree, twine is an umph adder!

Thank you for playing along wiht us at Freshly Brewed Challenges Month Long Prize challenge!

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Pauline said...

A lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

VanessaB said...

two great cards! love the bling on the coffee cup and the highlighting on the sand castle is PERFECT. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Super cute!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the DYSU challenge blog!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Chana Malkah said...

Two really great cards! I just go the coffee and cupcake from Bugaboo and you have provided inspiration for my project. Thanks for playing with us at Stamp N Doodle.
Hugz,
Chana