Thursday, July 28, 2011

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Hi All!

Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted! I've been stuck down in Texas as my car decided to break down! I finally was able to make it to the library to check my mail and stuff!

I have been working on some new creations but as I am using the library computer I can not post any pics right now! I will be returning home to Colorado Springs soon! I'm projected to be back on the night of August 1st! And I can't wait! It's been sooo hot here ... in the 100's!! Today it's 103, so it's not as bad as yesterday which was 106 in Weatherford!!!

I hope everyone is doing great and getting a lot of creating done! I'm so excited to be getting home and for the return of my husband from Afghanistan for his R&R! I'm hoping he will arrive around the 10th or sooner! (YAY!!!) I can't wait to see my hubby again after almost 5 months!!! Then after 2 weeks he'll be returning to Afghanistan for another 7 months :( (I'm not looking forward to that stretch!)

I pray every night for my husbands safety and safe return and all of the soldiers that are deployed around the world!  It's a very hard thing to go through! But I can say that our love has grown through this horrible ordeal! I just wish that the soldiers weren't in so much danger over there!

Well I'll be going now, but will soon be back and posting a boat load of creations!! hehehe I can't wait!!

Happy Summer and Happy Scrappin'

Angela

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for your husbands service.

Blessings,
Carol

http://3kidcropshop.blogspot.com/

Rez P. said...

Aloha Angela.
WOW! That is crazy hot. HI gets hot but NOT that hot. Now living here in SD, it's nice and cool. I'm glad your doing fine. Sorry for the late reply it's been a crazy 2 weeks.. My lil dd had a closed fracture of Supracondylar humerus.I still can't believe she has a cast on :-(. I am happy for u and ur kids. Hubby will be home soon. I'll pray for his safe return. Take Care!
Hugs,
Rez
"SMILES ACROSS THE MILES"
http://karezmakreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you gals! It's much appreciated! I hope you all are doing well!