Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Valentines Card

Hello again! Good Morning to you all. I hope everyone is having a good day so far, I know I am.

 I have a lot of things I have to get done today.
 Going to do some grocery shopping, making doctors appointments for my boys and a whole list of things to get done for my move to Colorado Springs, near Fort Carson, where my soon to be hubby is stationed. I've got quite a drive ahead of me from White Salmon, Washington to Colorado Springs, Colorado! Gonna be a 2 dayer I think lol.
Well I'm leaving on February 28th and getting married on March 1st! I'm sooo excited!!!! We aren't having a traditional wedding, we are just going to get married by the Justice of the Peace in Colorado Springs. True fully I don't care how we get married.
See my hubby is being deployed in May/June to Afghanistan, so we only have a short period of time in which we can get married amongst all the training and prep work they are doing for Afghanistan.

 Valentines Card





















Here is a Valentines Card that I made for my finance's family.

The inside reads:
" I hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day. I made this card especially for you guys, I hope you like it. I know you haven't seen any of my work so I thought I would make you a valentines card.
Love Angela, Jake, Lane and John ".


Holidays In Review Blop Hop 1st Prize:


 Holidays in Review Blog Hop at Creative Scrapbooking Divas forum site 1st Prize, Prize (lol). I couldn't believe I won 1st place for the blog hop! It was my first blog hop ever and I had so much fun!!! Right now i'm participating in the Be MyValentine Blog Hop at Creative Scrapbooking Divas: http://www.divascreativas.ning.com/
We welcome all new members! If you love scrapbooking and Altering Items, making Cards, etc. this is a site for you! We have so many challenges every month and most of them offer RAK's for the Winners and right now we are doing the Be My Valentines Blog Hop which ends on February 17th.





















Another good site to join is Colorful Creations forum site : http://www.colorfulcreations.ning.com/ We also have swaps we do every month on Colorful Creations.
We just got done with the Valentines Card Swap and we are getting ready to create our Altered Art Swap for the February swap. We have so many fun and challenging challenges at these 2 forum sites.

I know you'll love these two sites if you love scrap booking, card making and altering items!
Happy Scrapping!

Hugs~
Angela

1 comment:

Angie said...

you are very talented! love your creations!!! I am also new to blogger, but I will try to help u anyway I can!