Monday, March 18, 2013

Some Lo's .. I've been working on Digitals!

Hello followers! 

I have quite a few Digital Layouts to share with yall and I have some exciting news!!

First of all ... News first and then show and tell ... I've been learning to make my own Digital kits.

I've been thinking about on how to share them and get my work out there, I know I'll do freebies, but also I'll sell kits at a discount as well ;-)  Just for my followers!! 

But ... I need some help from my fellow followers!! #1 ... what would yall like to see as a kit??  I  need some suggestions as to theme's that might be popular! I know I'm going to do a military kit, holidays.  I know this year is all about BRIGHTS ... Everything is bright!!
So please put your 2 cents in and voice your opinion on what you would like to see in a kit, down to the embelishments! As well I would love to know how they look, work, etc. Critique away please!!!

Now ... on to show and tell ...
All of these LO's are made from kits by Pixel Scrappers, Marisa ... It's an awesome site!!! That's where I've learned how to make my own kits. Surprisingly not many people are doing this.






This one is of my now 5 year old son playing around with my shoes, that would be pair # 3 that he tried on LOL ...
The back ground paper I made myself, torn papers pieces I also made and some of my elements I made, others came from Pixel Scrapper (like the fabric flower, alphas, hearts)




Skater dude ... My 10 year old son, Lane. He loves his skate board and wanted to pose for a pic with it!
Again some of the elements used are from Pixel Scrapper, others are from random sites and my own made ( like the stars and distressing on my background paper)





This one I did yesterday, March 1st was my husband and I's 2nd wedding anniversary!

The stitching, back ground paper, washi tape, hearts, tag, "Love me", fabric flower and buttons are from Pixel Scrapper's Amsterdam Kit. I made my matting paper, frame, torn paper pieces, and glitter splatter.



 Easter Bread ... I love baking ... especially my bread! and Easter time makes the perfect time to shape breads, like this into Easter Bunny's ;-)

This one was made with Pixel Scrappers February Blog Train Kit's that were comprised of different members work. I used elements from all!

The only thing that I made myself for this LO was my black lace border.


Family Love ... My husband, Lane and I, top pic is in Colorado Springs, CO. Bottom pic is a family photo we took for xmas here in Weatherford, TX.

Most of this LO was made from Pixel Scrappers kit's, except for the paper strips, alpha's, journal tag and background green flower.

Boo at the Zoo!
This one is made from Pixel Scrappers Zoo kit! I distressed the original background paper, made my burst, date tag and the splats.

This year we decided to let Lane go to the Ft. Worth Zoo's: Boo at the Zoo! He had a blast and we made his costume this year, he wanted to be a zombie football player, so we went to good will and got a jersey, the helmet and the pants, we got fake blood and I cut the clothing to look like a zombie and then sprayed it with the fake blood to look more real. We then got a mask for the Zoo instead of completely do make up, decided to save that one for Halloween Night!


HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY ....

My boys are always happy and they don't hide it either! This is just an LO of them smiling and having fun!

Again Pixel Scrapper for most of my LO elements. But I did add a few of my own of course! The glitter splatter, the rings, glitter strips, glitter stars and the bling are all my own made!

 Hog Tied .... Now this one is funny! We were out camping with family in  2011 ... we were talking about hunting and stuff and my brother was practicing hog tieing, well Lane piped up and said he wanted Uncle Phil to hog tie him, that he wanted to know what it was like, so ... of course my brother abliged his request .... oh my it was sooo funny, he wouldn't hold still for anything! So about 30 mins later ... tadah he was hog tied! then tried to walk and fell!

All are made with Pixel Scrapper's kits! except for the white burst in the lower right hand corner and the glitter explosion about the 2nd photo.

John and Pappo!

My stepdad loves his grand kids and his grand kids absolutely love him! and this pic is here to prove it!

Elements and papers are from Pixel Scrapper except for my flourish's and Alpha's and circle cut outs.


Hello Cali! ... We had so much fun there while my car was broke down and in the shop!
We got stuck near San Diego, Cali in a little town.  We were right  on the beach so that was a plus! and got some awesome pics and a tan!
LOL ...

Again most elements and papers came from Pixel Scrapper, except for the writing paper and strips and the green glitter splat.

Happy 1st Birthday ...

John's first Birthday (2009) we were living in Japan on Camp Zama. He was so afraid to touch his cake, he thought he would get into trouble, so I helped him out a little! he started to have fun after I showed him it was ok!  He loved it!!

All elements are from Pixel Scrapper. except for my ribbon piece at the top left corner and the alphas.



Play ... Another Play LO! 2009 ... John always found something to play with! Quite an imagination he has!  He was flipping on the floor, doing roll overs and making himself dizzy! all while laughing of course!

All elements and papers are from Pixel Scrapper on this one!


Love You!

This one I absolutely love! There is a huge contrast between happy and grumpy going on here ... I had fun with this one!

I made my own tags, doily, ribbons and bling. the rest came from Pixel Scrappers Love Me Kit.


Joy! ... I decided to do a film strip to show case the photo's in this one for a wintery festive LO.

My boys love Christmas, but especially the part where they get to open up presents ( what kid doesn't LOVE that part?)

Pixel Scrapper's Kit: Balkans was used. I cut out the circles. I used Balkans papers to cut them out and her glitter pattern.





I hope you liked these. and please don't forget to comment and let me know what YOU would like to see in a kit! I'll be taking all suggestions and coming up with my first ever kit with freebies to!! And in advance ... Thank you all for your feedback.

NOTE ... Karen I never got your email, I don't know what happened .... can you please comment and leave your email addy so I can email you directly. I'm sorry that this is taking so long to get to you.


1 comment:

Pam said...

Great layouts, all of them!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com