Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter and a Freebie

Good Morning and HAPPY EASTER!!!

I thought today would be a good day to give out one of my Freebies .... "Hoppy Easter" Mini Kit.

There are 5 papers and 20 Elements! Plus there will be another freebie later today for everyone! This one will be EASTER EGGS!!

News:  I'm still working on my store, sure is complicated! and creating my kits!

I'm still asking for advice, which type of kits are you looking for? What kind would you want to buy or pay for?  Please comment on this post if you download and for advice!

My Sunny Days Alpha is still available for download until April 30th! This Easter Mini Kit will be available until April 30th as well! By this time I'm hoping to have my store up and running.

My birthday is April 13th ... I'll be posting another freebie!! Plus Blog Candy! I'll be posting the Blog Candy Post later today as well with the Easter Eggs Freebie!

Ok ... FREEBIE TIME!!!

                                Just click on the preview to go to media fire to download this kit.

Thank you for downloading and please please share this post around ... I'm trying to get my new designs out there! It would be much appreciated!!! 

Remember to leave Comments about what you think of my work! I love comments!

Thank you all again!


No comments: