Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday and a few updates!

 Happy Friday!!!
I hope you all have some fun stuff planned for this weekend.

I haven't completed any creations yet, I have several in the works but I haven't finished any yet, I've been busy, busy, busy! Busy Bee around here!  I will have some pics up soon!

Oh I found the camera!! It was stuffed behind the toilet! LOL ... My brother found it. So I sanitized it and now gearing up to post pictures.

Here in Washington we are supposed to get some more snow, so we shall see how much we actually get.

Ok, so it's update time! Currently I am getting ready to move to Colorado Springs, I leave Feb 25th! I have decided to drive there, so it's almost 1500 miles to my destination! I'm traveling with my brother, his girl friend; Christina, and my 2 boys! Oh yea it's gonna be a fun trip lol :-b  I can just imagine the boys so we decided to take several stops along the way at parks, zoo's and adventure parks (that don't cost so much of course lol). I've got the entire route planned out to include the hotels and prices, gas prices of the area's and the fun things that are a MUST SEE! It's definately going to be an adventure!
My original date to leave was the 28th but I have recently found out that my ex is out of prison and he has been stalking me. He followed me into Joanne Fabrics! Then to find out that my restraining order is no longer in affect due to new laws! (stupid new laws!) and I'm moving so that screws me right there and then to find out that my court house here in town didn't even have any idea he was out! he's not registered (sex offender), no Probation Officer, so I told the lady that I wanted them to physically go to his cell that they say he is still in, and make sure it's him because my brother and I both saw him!  I was going around the store to get away from him then I went to check out thinking he left, yea I was wrong. I looked up (behind the cashier is the sewing section) and he was standing there stairring at me! Scared the crap out of me! So I automatically dropped down and ran out the door! I left my soda and everything! I just wanted to leave.  So on to more positive things!  I'm getting married! The date is set for February 29th, I'm so excited, I  can't wait! So for the next few days i'm going to be focused on packing and moving.

The Valentines Challenge will be cancelled unless I get more people interested in the challenge. Please if you plan on completing the challenge, comment on the thread so that i know that you are interested because if I don't get enough followers to participate then I can't do the give away.  The due date for the challenge will be February 30th!
I have more fun challenges planned and some fun and yummy blog candy to give out to some followers ... coming up!

              ~ I have the Valentines Challenge going on right now! Check it out Here!
             ~ 100 Followers Blog Candy!  Invite your followers and friends and leave a comment on the
                 "100 Followers Give Away Blog candy"! HERE
             ~ Blog Grand Opening on February 21, 22 and 23rd! Where 3 lucky followers will win some
                yummy blog candy! Keep looking for the post! I will be posting on Feb 21st!
            ~ The "Bright Challenge" It's a spring "BRIGHT" themed challenge with a sketch and recipe on
                March 1st I will be posting.

So check back often for fun challenges and the WINNERS annoucements!

As always, Have fun and live life to the fullest and don't forget to take pictures to scrap about!

Happy Scrappin' and Hugs,

~Angela~

No comments: