Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May Challenge

Hello Fellow Scrap bookers!

I am starting my monthly Challenges as of May 2011 and will end May 30th. The winner will be selected via Random Number Generator.

RULES: 

  •  Must be a follower
  • Must leave comment
  • Must complete all challenge recipe requirements
  • Must add my challenge to your side bar on your blog (if you don't have a blog it's ok, just leave me your email addy)
That's all!

May's Challenge: PATRIOTIC

My hubby is being deployed this month, so my challenge is going to revolve around PATRIOTIC LO's and/or CARDS ... This should be a fun challenge! and of course there is some yummy blog candy for the winner!!

Candy for the Winner: I will post the pic as soon as I pick out all the goodies!

Recipe Guide Lines:

  • Must be either Military themed or RED, BLUE and WHITE Themed
  • Must have at least ONE Pic bigger than 4x6
  • Must have the American Flag some where on your LO/Card
  • Must have at least one Journal Spot/Poem/Greeting (for card)
And that's it!  Here is my example:
Here is the sketch I followed:

Ok here is my example!

Use Mr. Linky to complete your entry!



Enjoy the Challenge and I look forward to seeing all the creations! And please spread the word about my monthly challenges and remember my 100 FOLLOWERS CHALLENGE is still going on HERE I'm still FAR away from my goal .. Please spread the word and Thank you for your support!

HUGS and Happy Scrappin'!

~ANGELA~
















3 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Cool challenge Angela, count me in!

Angie said...

Hello new follower here! My Son is PFC Steven Carver in the USMC, and currently deployed MEU in the Medditerainin Sea! This is a great challenge count me in!

Jessica Buffa said...

Angela, I thoroughly enjoyed paying tribute to my nephew on this challenge as well as all those who serve our country. Thanks!