Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tornadoes!!!

Happy Scrappin' to you all ...

Here in Colorado Springs/Fountain area we had some tornadoes .. talk about weird weather! We had hail/snowballs the size of silver dollars! It was crazy!!!

But no casualties though, so thats good! Just thought it was weird, there was no warning that there was going to be any today until the hail/snowballs hit ...


Well, I'm currently working on some new LO's and Cards... I finally got my camara working so I'll be uploading the pictures tomarrow night after I leave my hubby at his company for his deployment :(

It's so depressing ... I hate the deployments!!! He leaves tomarrow and I'm not happy about it, i'm actually kind of depressed. I love my hubby so much and I don't want him to be deployed especially when things are heating up over in Afghanistan, it makes me sad when I think about it, so i've been trying to keep myself busy with my scrapbooking and card making.
Please keep him in your prayers that he stays safe, that all our soldiers come home safely!
Thank you so much! It means more than people can believe.

New projects coming soon! Remember ... My May Challenge ends May 30th! The winner will be announced on the 31st! Oh and the Goodies that the winner gets is a total surprise .. but I can tell you that it's worth it!

Happy Scrappin'

~Angela~

No comments: