Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Creations to share!

Good Morning to all!!

Well first I have some sad news!
My hubby delployed last night :( I've been crying all night and feel completely drained! I miss him so much already ( I love you baby!) I fear for his and his soldiers safety over there, as I am watching and hearing the news things are heating up over in Afghanistan after Osama was killed! I'm not gonna lie and say that it doesn't scare the heck out of me because it does! I pray every night for their safety and for protection. Please keep our soldiers in your prayers!

Ok sooo ....... onto the new creations!

This one I did for Creative Scrapbooking Divas Subway Art Challenge!
You can go to this site: Picnik to create all kinds of neat projects! I love this site, there are so many things you can create! Check it out and create one for your self!  I put this one in a memory frame for my hubby!













This one I did for Colorful Creations Monday Mixer Challenge .... 

I love the colors she picked out as part of the recipe for the challenge! I love bright LO's!

They always are mood lifters when you are creating them! Check them out as well ... They have some awsome challenges and RAK's to give out to the winners of their challenges!








Here is another I did for Colorful Creations: Guest Designer Challenges: This one was inspired from the Guest Designer for this month: Nicolle Kramer!

I loved this design because it's creative!
This challenge has a recipe as well or should I say a Sketch to go by!















Well those are the only 3 for now! I will have more to share in a day or so. I'm trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off the situation and I think scrappin is the best way to do that, at least for me it is!

Don't forget to share my blog and enter into my 100 Followers giveaway (HERE) And my May Challenge(HERE)!!!
I look forward to seeing your creations!

Happy Scrappin'

~ANGELA~

No comments: