Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Creations

Hello! And an early Happy 4th of July!!

I have a new card that I created for my sons birthday. His birthday is July 8th :)  

A funny story, I started to go into labor with him on the 4th of July but interestingly enough within 3 hours after I got to the hospital my labor stalled! On the night of the 7th they had to induce me and he was born 8 July @ 11:23am, the funniest part was, I was born April 13th @ 11:26am, now is that weird or what?  This Birthday is very special for 2 reasons! The 1st being he's turing 10!! (YAY) and 2nd is his Dad (My husband) is back from deployment!! YAY (very loudly said!)

Ok, here is the special card that I made for my sons 10th Birthday!




Do you think he's gonna like it? I hope so!

Blue is his favorite color in whole world and he has a sense of humor, hence the funny duck :) LOL
I used a bunch of misc papers (mostly scraps), CTMH buttons and that's my hand writing for the "Happy Birthday" which I made pop up with "Glue Dots: Pop Ups".



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SON!!






I'm in the process of creating a special 4th of July card, not only for a competition but also for all my followers (digitally)!

~Happy 4th of July~

~ANGELA~

No comments: