Tuesday, July 03, 2012

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY & A Creation

Hello All!

I'm so excited!! 
 HAPPY 4th of JULY ... I hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday, I know I am.
We are getting ready to go to our neighbors house here on base for a BBQ (YAY) ... Lots of yummy food, which I am making Fruit Salad, and my hubby is making his delicious BBQ Pulled Pork (even more yummier!)

Bet before I head over there, I wanted to post my latest creations!

This one is for Sketch Inspiration
Here is the sketch ........









http://api.ning.com/files/tIV9Ng7DLF1Pgg1RIAiGN1dvS37-m1qvJAfaCNN93YZZGeDsth5SC7GTHxyhd9Ds7UIwzhG8xj3usPt5T*8yT0jRffucxR4o/Sketch327.jpg   

And here is my interpetation:





















I had fun with one! As I always do for challenges, and they all challenge me, as right now I don't have many supplies for paper crafting since my soon to be ex sister in law stole a bunch of my supplies while I was out of the state! Talk about one mad woman when I got home!  So now I'm re-building my supplies and working on my crafting room! Yup ... I finally got my own crafting room!! I'm so excited, I'm in the process of organizing the room and bring my desk up (which is very heavy!)

Well off to the BBQ ... I hope everyone has a fantastic Holiday and God Bless!

~ANGELA~

No comments: